Graduate of KNUST Joins ISIS - ALOUD AFRICA

INSPIRING THE AFRICAN DREAM!

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Graduate of KNUST Joins ISIS

Nazir Nortei Alema, a 25-year-old graduate of KNUST is believed the have joined the world's most dangerous militant group, the Islamic State.

Nazir, who holds a degree Geography and Rural Development, is one of the 10 suspected Muslim youth from Ghana who decided to join the militant group, I.S. He had completed his National Service at the Statistical Service.

According to family, Nazir sent a whatsapp message to them indicating that he was going to Prestea, from where he would proceed to Takoradi to perform official duties. They later received a subsequent message in which he stated that he had lied earlier about his trip to Prestea and Takoradi, and finally declared he was going to join the Islamic State.

Extract from his whatsapp message read as follows: "Pray for me, for I will never forget you in my prayer and it is my hope and prayer that we meet again if not in this world in Jannah(paradise). I love you all. May Allah grant us understanding and guide us all to the straight path. Asalaamu alaikum".

Nazir also stated that he took this bold step to get out of the corrupt system of Ghana which has Democracy first on its list.

Kabir, the brother of the young graduate, is claiming that a certain Abubakar Mohammed, a first-class product of KNUST from a renowned family in Cowlane, a suburb of Accra, has also joined the Islamic State.

The Islamic state has been labeled as a terrorist organization known for its brutal killings and attacks.


Source: Citifmonline




Extracts from Nazir’s whatsapp message, received by Kabir read as follows: “Pray for me, for I will never forget you in my prayer and it’s my hope and prayer that we meet
again if not in this world then in Jannah (paradise). I love you all. May Allah
grant us understanding and guide us all to the straight path. Asalaamu alaikum. - See more at: http://citifmonline.com/2015/08/25/knust-graduate-joins-isis-terrorist-group/#sthash.JK8zSGn7.qqiSmuc0.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment