Appietus To Contest For MUSIGA President - ALOUD AFRICA

INSPIRING THE AFRICAN DREAM!

Thursday 16 July 2015

Appietus To Contest For MUSIGA President

Award winning Ghanaian music producer Appiah Dankwah, widely known in the entertainment industry as Appietus, has revealed his intention to vie for the position of President for the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA).

He reportedly disclosed this to peacefmonline.com saying "I am going to contest because I believe this is the time for drastic change and I believe if I should win, I will take the industry very far. There are standard practices when it comes to showbiz and particularly music all over the world but I think the current administration is not up to the task and I strongly believe I will do a far better job".

According to Appietus, he has had to opportunity to attend music festivals in other parts of the world and he noticed that Ghana music has left far behind.

Source: Peacefmonline




No comments:

Post a Comment